The Mason Cottage is ideally located on Columbia Avenue at Gurney Street _ Not only does this location provide an idyllic opportunity to relax on the veranda and people-watch, but also offers great views of the Promenade and ocean – only one block away.
The inn, built in 1871, is endowed with lofty ceilings, full-length windows and a sweeping veranda, all so characteristic of Victorian homes of the period. While the inn maintains its historic charm, there are many new modern conveniences to enjoy, such as, WI-FI throughout the inn, flat screen TVs and IPod docking stations in all guest rooms, guest computer with internet, ice machine, 24-hour coffee bar and suites with Jacuzzi tubs & fireplace.
There are nine lovely antique appointed guestrooms to choose from, each with their own private bath.
A full gourmet breakfast is included each morning, in addition to afternoon tea and treats. For a special treat, our six months of Chocolate Decadence Tea Time happens every October – March, where guests can enjoy:
- Hot tea selection, such as chocolate mint Oolong or Chocolate hazelnut
- Seasonal drinks such as European haute chocolate
- Our Award Winning “Everything, but the Kitchen Sink Brownies”
- An assortment of delicious homemade chocolate pies, cookies or cupcakes
- Hand-dipped chocolate strawberries, dried fruit, nuts or Oreos