- Innkeeper(s): Donna + Ken Arold
- Address: 194 Main Street, Flemington, NJ 08822
- Region: Skylands Region
- Types of Payment Accepted: All Major Credit Cards
- Types of Rooms: Rooms
- Number of Rooms: 5
Our elegantly restored Victorian Manor House is nestled mid-block in Flemington’s residential Historic District, just a stone’s throw from scenic NJ countryside and the picturesque Delaware River. Awaken to fresh-brewed coffee and a candlelight farm-to-table breakfast served in the formal dining room or by request on the front veranda. Our charming guest rooms are furnished with period antiques, queen beds private en suite’ baths + modern in-room amenities. The inns common areas feature a formal parlour with fireplace, a cozy library and a spacious outdoor veranda, complete with wicker chairs and tables, just perfect for relaxation. We host indoor and outdoor intimate weddings from vows to celebration for up to 50 guests as well as a private elopement for just two. The innkeepers are proud to welcome you to their award-winning inn: A Tripadvisor Award of Excellence Inn 2010-2015 and Bride’s
Choice/Couples Choice Award for Weddings from 2010-2015.
Our Private Elopement Package
Our Elopement Package for Two includes the following:
- Private & romantic ceremony in our cozy Library or Backyard Garden…We help you arrange for the officiant (officiant cost is additional)
- Bride’s Bouquet of seasonal flowers and Groom’s Boutonniere
- Celebration toast with Champagne or Sparkling Cider, served in flutes
Hot Hors D’Oeuvres for two served on a silver tray
- Tiered Wedding Cake, your choice of flavors
- Overnight stay for the bride and groom in an available guest room of your choosing
- Breakfast delivered to your room in the morning
- Our innkeepers will take Ceremony and Celebratory photos with any camera you provide
- Our Private Elopement package is priced for the Bride & Groom @ $895.00.
- You may wish to have additional guests join you for the ceremony and reception, @$69 per person. This private Elopement package is planned as a 1-hour affair in our Library. If you wish to add additional time, do inquire with our innkeeper. You may add up to 8 additional people to join you for the ceremony and celebration!
Mid-Week Romance Package
- MIDWEEK ROMANCE LODGING PACKAGE
- ANY WEDNESDAY + THURSDAY NIGHT
This Package Includes:
- Two nights in our Forget-Me-Not or Bay Laurel Room, your choice
- $75.00 Gift Certificate for dinner in one of Flemington’s finest restaurants, Matt’s Red Rooster Grill.
- A bottle of wine to take with you to dinner.
- $485.00 plus tax & gratuities
- Please mention Midweek Romance upon booking.
- This package is valid only for midweek stays and cannot be combined with any other offer and is not valid on holidays.
Allow us to assist you in planning the perfect WINE LOVERS getaway at our New Jersey Bed & Breakfast. Enjoy a carefree stay with us, and while you are here visit several award-winning wineries just a short drive from the inn. Complimentary wine-tasting at partnering wineries is our treat to you for staying with us…, so do let us know upon booking that you have chosen this Wine Lovers Package so we can customize it for you!
Our innkeepers are happy to arrange your wine-tasting itinerary depending on the date and the time of year you visit. As wine lovers ourselves, we are happy to recommend and arrange for some wine-related to-do’s that we think you will love! Seasons play a role in the events that are offered, but there is always something ‘wine-related’ that is happening nearby the inn!
‘Music & Merlot’ is perfect for a fall or winter nite (with a brick-oven pizza made at the winery!) and ‘Music Under the Stars’ is a must for wine & music lovers in warmer weather. Whether you are an aspiring artist, an accomplished painter or a wine-drinker who wants to stroll the vineyards, ‘Wine & Art in the Vineyard’ provides an excellent opportunity for visitors to see the Vineyards, taste the wine and appreciate the art esthetic. ‘A Master Chef Wine and Food Event’ is something wanna-be chefs will not want to miss! There’s really something for everyone PLUS the Garden State Growers host Wine Festivals from Spring through Fall which hosts many NJ wineries along with great local food, live music, artisan & craft vendors and a day filled with fun.
- High Speed Internet
- Conference Room
“Main Street Manor is a perfect place to stay if you are looking for wonderful customer service, a relaxing environment and to feel like you are at home! The area itself has a lot of to offer (wineries, farms, shops and some really great restaurants) and the Inn is nestled perfectly in the middle of it all. Donna and Ken are such great hosts, and Donna is one amazing cook and baker. Breakfast is delicious and you can tell she uses only the best and freshest ingredients. The rooms are beautiful and the property is pristine. You will so enjoy your stay here and leave happy and wishing you could stay another night.” – Mary
“Been to this Inn several times and I always say that these owners know exactly what to do to make your stay as wonderful as possible. From their friendly personalities, to all the little extras they do such as sweet treats and delicious nibbles thru the day, tips on where to go, where to eat and making your reservations…not to mention the delicious breakfasts, you can’t find a better place if you are looking for a relaxing getaway or a special occasion, etc. We were here over the weekend celebrating friends 50th birthdays and we had all the rooms occupied, it was so much fun and relaxing as well, I only wish I could have stayed longer. Thank you Ken and Donna for always making the weekend so special!” -Joe
“My husband and I came to Donna and Ken’s spectacular home for a romantic getaway from the kiddies. Despite the fact that it was a frigid weekend outside, the stay was more than worth it. Their home is such a warm, inviting, IMPECCABLY clean and B & B. The decor transports you to a time gone by. The common areas, resplendent with ephemera, invite you to sit and unwind. They have a variety of beverages and succulent home baked goodies at all hours. We stayed in the “Forget Me Not” room, aptly named. The queen sized bed was very comfortable- we slept quite soundly. The room hosts a cozy little nook to read or relax on. The bathroom was well appointed- couldn’t resist the claw foot baths each night. The breakfasts were both generous in size, as well as rich in taste. Over two mornings we had omelettes, potatoes, toast, sausage, oatmeal, yogurt, fruit, french toast, bacon…who could ask for more? They provided us with great suggestions for places to go, as well as detailed directions how to get to each place. Great, easy conversationalists. You can tell that they both truly enjoy people and that hospitality radiates in all they do. We cannot wait to go back- this time to the lovely room with its own private balcony. While everything was snow covered, it was also obvious that the grounds are beautiful. It must be a sight to see come warmer weather. This is a fabulous B&B, worth every penny!” -Mam